1. Go to the link above and click Click Here To Register Now.
2. Scroll down until you find the option “RUN AID STATION #2.” There will be two different options, one from 2:00pm - 6:00pm, and if you keep scrolling there is one from 6:00pm-9:30pm. If you would like to come for only one of the shifts, check the box of which shift you will be attending. If you would like to come for both, still only check one of the boxes.
3. Click Register Now at the bottom of the page.
4. This will bring you to a page that reads “SIGN IN.” Please put in your email in the box under New User and click continue.
5. On this next page, under “SELECT REGISTRANT” leave the first box “Myself, 18 or older” checked. If you are under 18 and select the third option, your parent will have to register for you. Out of convenience, it is easiest if you are under 18 for you to leave the first option checked and later put in a birth date would make you over 18 (the year 2000 or earlier). If you are 18 and older still leave the first option checked.
6. Under “PARTICIPANT INFORMATION,” and “WAIVERS AND AGREEMENTS” please fill out all of the boxes. By providing your email, we will be able to get you more important information such as where to park to get to Run Aid Station #2.
7. Click Review at the bottom of the page. Look over all of the information you entered to make sure it is correct. At the bottom of the page under “Account Creation,” it will ask you to create a password for an Active account. This will simply allow you to use the same account in the future if you choose to volunteer again.
8. Click “CONFIRM AND SUBMIT” at the bottom of the page. You are done signing up! Please also sign up and bring any family or friends interested. If you are looking to get community service hours, please bring a form for us to sign while there!